Hi,
My problem is probably quite simple: I would like to be able, in a Pyramid
application, to create a custom security policy which could use an SSL
client certificate as a request credential to handle authentication
(authorized certificates being referenced in a database or stored in a
specific server directory).
This application is then supposed to be published via mod_wsgi in an Apache
server located behind an HAProxy.
I tried to search here and there but didn't find any information about
this...
Any hint?

Best regards,
Thierry