Hello!!
When trying to run my code I am receiving an error.

import inspect
import sys

try:
    import importlib.metadata as importlib_metadata  # noqa F401
except ImportError:  # pragma: no cover
    # bw-compat shim for py37
    import importlib_metadata  # noqa F401

def fix_type_error(exc_info, callable, varargs, kwargs):
    """
    Given an exception, this will test if the exception was due to a
    signature error, and annotate the error with better information if
    so.

    Usage::

      try:
          val = callable(*args, **kw)
      except TypeError:
          exc_info = fix_type_error(None, callable, args, kw)
          raise exc_info[0], exc_info[1], exc_info[2]
    """
    if exc_info is None:
        exc_info = sys.exc_info()
    if (
        exc_info[0] != TypeError
        or str(exc_info[1]).find('arguments') == -1
        or getattr(exc_info[1], '_type_error_fixed', False)
    ):
        return exc_info
    exc_info[1]._type_error_fixed = True
    argspec = inspect.formatargspec(*inspect.getargspec(callable))
    args = ', '.join(map(_short_repr, varargs))
    if kwargs and args:
        args += ', '
    if kwargs:
        kwargs = sorted(kwargs.items())
        args += ', '.join(['%s=...' % n for n, v in kwargs])
    gotspec = '(%s)' % args
    msg = f'{exc_info[1]}; got {gotspec}, wanted {argspec}'
    exc_info[1].args = (msg,)
    return exc_info

ERRO:
AttributeError: module 'inspect' has no attribute 'formatargspec'.
Did you mean: 'formatargvalues'?

I've tried some changes to the code line, but to no avail.
argspec = inspect.formatargspec(*inspect.getargspec(callable))
Every help is welcome