On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Aaron Lav wrote:

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 03:10:01PM -0700, Andi Vajda wrote:

With the recent release of Java Lucene 2.9.0, a PyLucene 2.9.0 release is
in the works. I just completed the first rev of this and checked it into
svn trunk. So far, I've only tested it on Mac OS X 10.6 with 64-bit
Python.

All unit tests pass as run with 'make test'.

If you're on a different platform and have some spare cycles, I'd be
curious to see if all unit tests pass on your platform.

I just built on Ubuntu Intrepid x86_64, python 2.5.2, OpenJDK 1.6 and
the tests seem to pass OK (r820117 of pylucene).

I'm attaching the relevant output, so you can confirm no tests were
skipped.

Thanks for that output. One difference I'm noticing is that you're getting error output from test_RuntimeException.py while I don't. The test still passes, it's meant to throw an error but the output is unexpected.

Andi..