Hi Petrus,

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012, Petrus Hyvönen wrote:

Thanks for your response.

Sorry about the topic, my intention was not to hijack the thread, used an old message to get the list address...

Send me instructions and I'll clean up the page.

The new site's source is checked into svn:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/cms/trunk

Check this out into a directory of yours.
The pylucene directory is under content/pylucene.

To build a copy of the site to review and debug your edits, please refer to this comment in the Lucene issue tracking the transition, LUCENE-2748:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2748?focusedCommentId=13080471&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13080471

Once you're satisfied with your changes, send a patch to the pylucene-dev mailing list and I'll apply them.

Thanks !

Andi..

Regards
/Petrus