Hi,

Attached is an diff update to the mdtext files with jcc documentation.

I didn't manage to get the site build system to work, I think a perl markdown
module is needed, which I get build error when installing.

However there are some mdtext editors around, so I just updated some of the
text in there, please check that it looks ok before activating.

Best Regards
/Petrus