Hi Roman,

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Roman Chyla wrote:

Thanks, I am attaching a new patch that adds the missing test base.
Sorry for the tabs, I was probably messing around with a few editors
(some of them not configured properly)

I integrated your test class (renaming it to fit the naming scheme used).
Thanks !

So far, found one serious problem, crashes VM -- see. eg test/test_BinaryDocument.py - when getting the document using: reader.document(0)

test/test_BInaryDocument.py doesn't seem to crash the VM but fails because of some API changes. I suspect the crash to be some issue related to using an older jcc.

I see a comment saying: "couldn't find any combination with lucene4.0 where it would raise errors". Most of these unit tests are straight ports from the original Java version. If you're stumped about a change, check the original Java test, it may have changed too.

Andi..