Hi everyone!

I have spent 5 hours to fix this problem but I can't. During installing
PyLucene withhttp://lucene.apache.org/pylucene/install.htmt , I faced with
a error like follwing.

sanghee-m:jcc sanghee$ python setup.py build
found JAVAFRAMEWORKS =
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.frameworkTraceback (most recent call
last):
  File "setup.py", line 398, in <module>
    main('--debug' in sys.argv)
  File "setup.py", line 306, in main
    from setuptools import LibraryImportError: cannot import name Library
sanghee-m:jcc sanghee$ python setup.py build --debug
found JAVAFRAMEWORKS =
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.frameworkTraceback (most recent call
last):
  File "setup.py", line 398, in <module>
    main('--debug' in sys.argv)
  File "setup.py", line 306, in main
    from setuptools import LibraryImportError: cannot import name Library
sanghee-m:jcc sanghee$

I can't find Library also. How can I solve this problme? Can you let me
know where should I check when I get this kind of error?

I uses setuptools 1.1.6 and pylucene-4.4.0-1.

--
SangHee Kim
http://goo.gl/LnpDX