From: Samy Meroueh [mailto:m...@gordon.chem.wayne.edu]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 11:07 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] hardware stereo

Hello,
  I recently purchased an ATI FIRE gl2 graphics card,
a nuvision emitter and glasses for 3D stereo viewing
with pymol.  I am currently running windows xp.  When
switch to hardware stereo and I put the glasses on I
notice heavy flickering  though I am able to see the
molecule in 3D.  THe flickering is extermely uncomfortable
and I am wondering if there is a way to get rid of
it.

-best regards, Samy.