From: Craig Smith [mailto:boiler...@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 3:19 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] (no subject)

Hello,

On the advice of a friend, I recently downloaded the OSX beta version of PyMOL.
So far I'm very,very impressed. I have two questions: 1. How do you display a
simple CA trace. I saw the selection for a backbone trace. 2. I want to rms-fit
two structural homologs. How is this done in PyMOL? I tried using the fit
command and kept getting errors.

Thanks for you help

Craig L. Smith, Ph. D.
Molecular Microbiology