From: Kaushik Raha
To: Yu Chen
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 09-07-03 22:42
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] Electrostatic potential maps in PyMOL

Yu Chen, I have attached the output from the load command (which loads
the phimap). I don't see the error that you describe. Does this output
mean that it is working fine? I can generate a surface and color it
with the electrostatic potential too. But I am not sure if I can trust
the results since there is no gradient in the colors. It is either red
or blue. Unfortunately I cant compare it to GRASP since we don't have
that in our lab. Anyway let me know.

Kaushik.

  PHIMapToStr: now starting phimap
  PHIMapToStr: potential
  PHIMapToStr: qdiffxas: qdiffxs4 with an improved surfacing routine
  PHIMapToStr:  end of phimap
  Crystal: Unit Cell            1.000    1.000    1.000
  Crystal: Alpha Beta Gamma    90.000   90.000   90.000
  Crystal: RealToFrac Matrix
  Crystal:    1.0000    0.0000    0.0000
  Crystal:    0.0000    1.0000    0.0000
  Crystal:    0.0000    0.0000    1.0000