Hi,

>However, since I promised a public MacPyMOL announcement by late
>January, I am hereby announcing that MacPyMOL Beta 2 can now be
>downloaded from the following public URL:
>
>But first, a word of caution -- YOU MAY WISH TO WAIT for a later
>release.
>
>Why?  Because MacPyMOL Beta 2 is VERY BUGGY and largely UNTESTED.  In
>addition to Mac-specific Aqua GUI, image copy & paste, and QuickTime
>export, it contains a whole bunch of brand new cross-platform user
>interface code that will soon be in the open-source release as well.

Warren this is great software! Thanks for making the beta Mac version
available.
I could not find a GUI way to run script though. Am I missing the right
place or is still not there.
Do NOT tell me ;-) that I have to navigate thru all my Mac folder structure
with cd/ls/ and mile long pathways.

Michele