This works, but it could ruin my sessions which are very important for us.

Warren, is it possible to add the support of powermate into PyMol or MacPyMol? Since it works perfectly with O, I think it could be a very helpful control tool for PyMol too.

Jianghai Zhu
Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
Purdue University