Yunbo,

> Can I use pymol to superimpose two protein structures ? How
> should I do?

You want the align command.

Example usage with 2 pdb files:

load prot1.pdb
load prot2.pdb

align prot1////ca, prot2////ca

It may be necessary to restrict the alignment region to certain chains.  For
example, to match chain A to chain B:

align prot1//A//ca, prot2//B//ca

(PS. thanks for responding Jennifer!)

--
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com