Sabuj Pattanayek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to find information online/and in the archives of the
> mailing list to do what you are asking. You can try "help fit" which
> will give you some more commands to try. You can also try "help
> pair_fit". Unfortunately I know I'm doing something wrong so I can't get
> these commands to work properly without always returning an
> "ExecutiveRMS-error".

As Warren pointed out, align works. I have myself failed to use fit and
pair_fit, but align works very well.And yes, it returns an rmsd as well
if you goto the text mode.

--
:-)
Ramesh K. Sistla

May the wicked become good, may the good attain peace
May the peaceful be freed from bonds, may the freed set others free
                                -- Rig Veda