(ie microsoft error message blah
> blah blah, Don't send) and doesn't do what its supposed to
> when you double click on this ie open (or use the hyperlink
> from powerpoint).

We'll need specifics in order to be helpful.  As an initial guess, I'd say
that the PSW file type may not be correctly bound to PyMOL on those other
machines.

Try right clicking on the icon -> Open With..., and then choose
pymolwin.exe.  You may need to browse to "\program files\delano
scientific\pymol" to find it.

An alternative approach is to drop the PSW file on the PyMOLWin.exe icon.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com