> Maybe it would be nice
> if there would be a setting like cgo_quality to enhance such
> a view without rendering.

makes no sense, but the cgo ylinder quality is bound to stick_quality:

set stick_quality, 24

*before* loading the cgo object.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com