Hi, thanks for all the advice so far.

I followed Roger Dodd's alternative instructions after uninstalling everything, however this time got the error:

Exception in plugin 'draw_cell' -- Traceback follows...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\DeLano Scientific\PyMOL\modules\pmg_tk\PMGApp.py", line 143, in initialize_plugins
   __builtin__.__import__(mod_name)
File "C:\Program Files\DeLano Scientific\PyMOL\modules\pmg_tk\startup\draw_cell.py", line 3, in ?
   from cctbx import uctbx, sgtbx
ImportError: No module named cctbx
Error: unable to initialize plugin 'draw_cell'.

I then tried to follow Peter Myers instructions by adding the cctbx directory to the sys.path, however as I have two directories called cctbx_build and cctbx_sources was not sure which should be added?

Incidently this issue with getting cctbx running properly has been plaguing everyone in my lab for the last year. In the past we have just jumped to alternative software packages. Is there any way cctbx can be packaged with a pymol installation in the same way as python has been?

Thanks again for all the help,

Simon