                 From: Joel Tyndall
Sent: 10/18/2005 10:17:30 PM
To: randkas...@icqmail.com
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] Missing parts in cartoon mode

Hi again,

Hmmm had a look and it looks fine to me. I'm assuming you're looking at
chain H. See if you can open this pse file which is displaying the
cartoon. The only strange thing is that there is no residue 218. sorry I
can't be of any more help. might be worth sending Warren/me a pse of the
problem?

See ya

PS thats a windows pse file and should work

--
Joel Tyndall, PhD

Lecturer
National School of Pharmacy
University of Otago
PO Box 913 Dunedin
New Zealand

Pukenga
Te Kura Taiwhanga Putaiao
Te Whare Wananga o Otago
Pouaka Poutapeta 913 Otepoti
Aotearoa

Ph / Waea +64 3 4797293
Fax / Waeawhakaahua +64 3 4797034

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">ICQ -
You get the message, anywhere!<br>Get it @ <a href="http://www.icq.com";