Hi Adiphol,

It would have been better to state "several questions" as subjcts, but ok...

1. I would like to show side chain one colour by stick
and its backbone by cartoon another colour. So I tried
to create to same molecules. One with normal backbone
(no1) and the other with backbone and a sidechain
stick (no2). And it seem fine the no1 can cover no2
backbone so I have no problem with the unwanted
backbone colour on the sidechain that I want but when
I tried to ray and png them the colour was change it
show only no2 molecule so I have backbone as the
sidechain. Does anyone have suggestion on how can I
let the no1 shows on no2? Or if you have easier
suggestion please don't hesitate to tell.

What about "set cartoon_color" to control the color of the cartoon to
show for the backbone? This is completely separated from the atom
colors. Alternatively, you may colour everything the way you want for
the atoms and then color the c-alpha atoms otherwise (which control
the cartoon color). The difference with the first approach is that in
the latter the bond with the side chain will be partially coloured as
the backbone.

2. How to show hydrogen bond and other interactions?

You can create distance objects to show these things... have a look at
the command "dist". Particularly useful with the selection statement
"x within r of y".

3. What different between normal 'aline' and
'optAlign'?

optAlign uses a different algorithm and I believe that it can do
several molecules at the same time (though I'm not completely sure on
this one; Isn't this explained on the Wiki?).

4. How to fix the molecule (lock or make it not move).

You can "disable" an object (which also hides it from view) or you can
"mask" a selection, which makes atoms "unpickable". There's also the
command "protect". Have a look at the help files for these.

5. Does pymol have any build in procheck or
Ramachandran plot?

No.

6. Do you know any website for pymol beginner
tutorial? Esp. how to create movie. I tried to read
from pymol manual but I'm quite confuse.

No. There must be a "movie.py" around somewhere, written by Kristian
Rother and edited by myself, which contains handy movie-making
functions.

Thank you cery much.
Adiphol

You're cery welcome :p