Hi Everyone
    I know it might be a bit off-topic, but 3D stereo is an issue which I think
many pymol-users care about.
    We need to equip some workstations with stereo capable CRT monitors. We
have long used quadro cards on linux with emitters and stereo glasses, using
CRT's capable of 130-140 kHz, but now its not possible to find CRTs anymore. Do
anyone know a company which still sells quality CRTs? What else do people do in
those TFT and LCD ages? The autostereoscopic displays I've seen have just not
been good enough, either visually or with support for quad-buffered stereo
under linux.

Best Regards
Esben

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.