Hi there,

There are many ways to do this. You can also try Action>preset>ligands. This
will show the ligands (hetatms) and their interactions. Unfortunately this
doesn't highlight metal ions everytime (unless it interacts with the ligands).
You can usually view this using the sequence option. [show the sequence - S
button bottom right, move the slider to the end of the protein (usually) and
select the metal(s) show spheres of selection]

Hope this helps

_________________________________

Joel Tyndall, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Medicinal Chemistry