Dear Jhon,

You want to use the show sticks option. Using the sequence viewer, this will
show your ligands etc. Select these by clicking on them in the sequence viewer
then under selection pick show sticks. From this point once you have displayed
the selected residues it would be best to use the measurement wizard. You can
turn off the actual distance using the label option. Pymol will only identify
H-bonds you will have to identify the rest yourself.

I hope this helps. For further information look at the pymol wiki. It is also
better to post these requests to the bulletin board so others cab see the
results

Regards

Joel Tyndall, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Medicinal Chemistry