Hello all
I am making stereo image for the publication purpose. I am going through
this procedure. I save both left and right stereo images from the pymol.i
use microsift power point bring them ~63mm closer irrespective of their size
and save them as a image file.Then i use photoshop to label them and save
them as per the journal requirment DPI. problem comes in the photoshop. i
cannot maintain the size, DPI as well as stereo image distance
simulatneously. Since, 63mm distance should be maintaned for the stereoimage
then i have to compromise with DPI or the image size. If i amintain the
stereo distance and DPI then i have to compromise with the size. or If i
maintain the size and stereo distance then i have to compromise DPI. can
anyone help me?  How to maintain all stereoimage distance as well as DPI and
image size as the journal requires.
I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance

Peter