Hi Shukun,

why and how did the matrix_copy command fail? If you swap step (2) and
(3) everything should be fine. Try this:

fetch 2xwu 2x19, async=0
as ribbon
symexp mates, 2x19, 2x19, 6.0, segi=1
align /2x19//B, /2xwu//B
matrix_copy 2x19, mates*

By the way, the segi=1 argument of the symexp command gives every
symmetry mate a uniqe segment identifier, so if you would save them all
to the same PDB file there is no need to rename chain IDs.

--
Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology