Hello Roger,

at the moment we do own an old DepthQ of the first generation (800 x 600
pixel; 1600 lumen) and run it using a quadro xgl980.
The equipment is very old and not suited for a class rooms (lumen too
low and only few glasses). I want to replace it.

I would like to stay/move away from high end quadro card like the 5000
(>1800 US$ but with 3-pin vesa sync out!) and the new depthQ (>2700,00
US$). Instead, I would like to build a new system around a quadro 2000
(<1000 US$) and one of the many DLP 3D Ready projectors (1000 to 2000
US$) if possible!?

Schrödinger have a setup using a high end quadro and a viewsonic
pro8450w under windows 7 with mvidia 3d vision (USB port IR emitter). I
will go for this configuration if nothing else pops up here.

Does nobody out there have a DLP 3D Ready projector configuration or a
3D Ready projector with a sync out signal for the IR glasses that
functions for openGL based programms??...

Jeroen.