Hi All,

   I have 2 different states of the same molecule......different conformations
generated from
   MD, so the same number of Calpha atoms, with a direct 1:1 mapping between
Calphas
   with the same residue numbering.

   I would like to draw a "bond" between equivalent C-alpha atoms, and I will
then ramp
   colour along the bond, say blue-white-red.

   Could I get advice how to draw a bond between 2 Calpha atoms (same resi)
from different
   states

  Many thanks for the help.

   Jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
NDM Senior Reseach Fellow
University Research Lecturer
Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: jonat...@strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547