Hi Abida,

thanks for the PDB file that you sent me off-list.

It is a naming conflict, you have more than one chain A which have
overlapping residue numbers and even IDs. You can still load them like this:

PyMOL> set retain_order
PyMOL> load complex.1.pdb
PyMOL> as cartoon

I also suggest to fix the chain identifier:

PyMOL> alter complex.1 and rank 3578-9999, chain="B"
PyMOL> util.cbc

And for the second file:

PyMOL> set retain_order
PyMOL> load complex.5.pdb
PyMOL> as cartoon
PyMOL> alter complex.5 and chain A and rank 1322-9999, chain="C"
PyMOL> util.cbc

Hope that helps.

--
Thomas Holder