I created a session file with Pymol Version 1.5.0.4 that I am unable to open up
on my laptop which is running 1.2r5pre. I am able to see the first state but
all of the other remaining states are lost.  I haven't had opening session
files with saved states in the past so I do not suspect it is a issue of
compatibility between versions.  The one difference that I think is causing the
problem is that the session contains an electron density map that does not
appear to save along with the session.  Below is the message that I receive
from when I go to the state containing the density map.  Has anyone else had
this issue and been able to resolve it?  If so how?
 This Executable Build integrates and extends Open-Source PyMOL
1.2r3pre.Warning: This session was created with a newer version of PyMOL
(15.04).Warning: Some content may not load completely.ExectiveSetSession-Error:
after names.ExectiveSetSession-Warning: restore may be
incomplete.ObjectMeshUpdate-Error: map 'Density' has been deleted.
Thanks,Michael