Greetings,

There seems to be some significant interest in vector graphics output.
To track this, I created a poll on the PyMOL website
(http://pymol.org/vector_poll) where you can cast your vote on which
format you prefer. Poll results will help advise development efforts.

Cheers,

-- Jason

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch> wrote:
> I'm no expert but I guess my favorite would be EPS. Converting to PDF, if
> required, is easy on the Mac.
>
> Best regards
> Martin
>

> On 14.01.13 23:53, Jason Vertrees wrote:
>>
>> Martin,
>>
>> That would be a nice feature. Which format would you and the others
>> prefer: SVG, PDF, or EPS?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -- Jason
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi PyMOL users
>>> Can PyMOL write a vector based picture of a session? Does not require to
>>> be very "fancy", but vector based would be cool. Something like in the
>>> old days with molscript.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Martin

Jason Vertrees, PhD
Director of Core Modeling Product Management
Schrödinger, Inc.

(e) jason.vertr...@schrodinger.com
(o) +1 (603) 374-7120