Hi Jason -

I see that COLLADA is listed as one of the choices for vector output, but I
would argue that the selection of another choice of format in the poll
shouldn't exclude it from consideration as development-worthy. As an open 3D
format, it is useful for applications involving user interaction and 3D
viewing, whereas SVG and EPS, etc., are primarily used to create scaleable 2D
images.  I would love to see both COLLADA and SVG export as features in future
versions of PyMOL.

As always, thanks for considering user input in decisions about new features!

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Xiangpeng Kong Lab

On Jan 15, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Jason Vertrees