all manual and GUI operations are not accepted here!
I'm dealing with the a huge number of protein-ligand complexes (many many
different proteins but only 1 ligand- so the situation is not very bad !).
But what is bad that I need to dock each complex using vina and make its
parametrization by amber

:)

James