Sorry, I didn't get this important point.

Have you tried to run antechamber using your vina output as an input?
You could do something like

grep HETATM output.pdbqt | cut -c1-66 > output.pdb

and use acpype to prepare the topology, with output.pdb as an input
file. https://code.google.com/p/acpype/

This should work fine later to start your md simulations as it should
conserve your docked coordinates.

Cheers,
Gian