Hello everyone

 Many a times we have structures solved with residues missing as no
electron density was seen. The complete sequence information is given in
the SEQRES section of PDB. Is there a way in which we can identify the
missing residues readily when we turn on the sequence feature by may be
putting it in small letters or italicized etc. This would be like asking
pymol to read sequence from SEQRES section and compare it to sequence from
the section where coordinates are.

I am sorry if such a post/request has already been made but I could not
find it. Please suggest/direct.

Thank you.