Hi Leila,

No problem, here is the content of the site. If you need the reference manager
files (BibTex or EndNote files), I am happy to email them to you as well.

Cheers,
Marcelo

Citation Format
Please cite PyMOL, AxPyMOL and JyMOL as shown below. Be sure to edit the
version number in accordance with your usage.  If you use BibTex or EndNote,
download the handy citation files below.

PyMOL
The PyMOL Molecular Graphics System, Version 1.7.4 Schrödinger, LLC.

JyMOL
The JyMOL Molecular Graphics System, Version 1.7.4 Schrödinger, LLC.

AxPyMOL

The AxPyMOL Molecular Graphics Plugin for PowerPoint, Version 1.7.4
Schrödinger, LLC.

BibTex Files
PyMOL BibTex Entries [.bib] <http://pymol.org/sites/default/files/pymol.bib>
For help with BibTex see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BibTeX <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BibTeX>
http://www.bibtex.org/Using/ <http://www.bibtex.org/Using/>
EndNote Files
PyMOL EndNote Entries [.xml] <http://pymol.org/sites/default/files/pymol_0.xml>
(right-click and save this file to your computer; most browsers dont' render
XML nicely)