Hi,
I am trying to compute the RMS between a PDB file and a Gromacs
trajectory. I can see that "align" does things correctly when:
  align trj, pdb1, mobile_state=1
i. e., when I align the first snapshot of the trajectory with the PDB
file. I also understand that PyMOL does compute the RMS along the
trajectory if I simply:
  align trj, pdb1
as it is told in:
  http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Align
However, I am unable to get the list of RMS values printed out. How
could I do that?

Thanks,
Albert

--