Glad I could help.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President

The KressWorks® Foundation

An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization

“Engineering The Cure” ©

(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:

Website:  <http://www.kressworks.org/> http://www.kressworks.org

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KressWorks.Foundation/

Twitter: @KressWorksFnd

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately
message.