Hi Marko,

For the order of the atoms, check if "retain_order" is set to 1; if not,
use "set retain_order, 1" before importing your PDB file. For the rest
of your problem, what exactly is being changed from the imported PDB
file and the saved one? Apart from the addition of TER, which is a
fairly trivial problem to solve.

Best regards,

Rui