From:h. adam steinberg <h.adam.steinb...@gmail.com>
Sent At:2019 Jun. 5 (Wed.) 20:43
To:孙业平 <sunyep...@aliyun.com>; pymol-users <pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject:Re: [PyMOL] How to assign secondary structure as 3-10 helix in pymol?

It’s the same command but just change the “S” to an “H”. Or you can use a “L”
if you want a loop (unstructured).

alter 3-10/, ss=‘H’

You also need to enter the command: rebuild, to redraw the structure on your
screen. Use rebuild after you enter the alter command.

On Jun 4, 2019, at 10:37 PM, sunyeping via PyMOL-users