From: Jason Mosier <parksinj...@gmail.com>
Reply: Jason Mosier <parksinj...@gmail.com>
Date: April 8, 2020 at 3:07:37 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net <pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject:  [PyMOL] Holes in dots

Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to fix this and I just can't figure it
out. I'm trying to make a nice render with dots and everything looks fine
except for that the nitrogens and oxygens have these holes in them (see image:
https://i.imgur.com/5G644br.png)
I know I could probably make an isomesh and all that, but if there's an easier
way to fix this I'd rather do that.

Best,
Jason M.