 From: Armin Rigo <ar...@tunes.org>
To: Uwe F. Mayer <uwe_f_ma...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "pypy-dev@python.org" <pypy-dev@python.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: [pypy-dev] Patches for Pypy under cygwin

Hi Uwe,

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Uwe F. Mayer <uwe_f_ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I edited / hacked the sources and managed to compile PyPy under Cygwin based
> on Python 2.6.7 and gcc-4.5.3. If you find this of interest, the patches are
> available at http://www.tux.org/~mayer/cygwin/pypy/.

Thanks!  I finally took the time to review and merge the patch.

I didn't include any change to lib-python: they are changes that look
like they should also be done to CPython..?  I may be mistaken, but it
looks like fixes for tests that would also fail on CPython+cygwin.  If
that's the case, then it should be reported and fixed in CPython.

A bientôt,

Armin.