I am writting a C++ wrapper for some python QT objects.  As a result,
I need to recieve the PYSIGNALS from the python object and retransmit
them so my container binary can connect to them. [This is a double post (kind
of), I posted the same question on thursday (7/3/2003), but I've tried a
bunch of new things so I thought I would include those as well.]

>From the documentation it looks like I need to use sipConnectRX (please
correct me if this is wrong).

This is the code that I'm trying to use:

PyObject * sipThisObject;
sipThisObject = sipGetThisWrapper( this, qtQWidget);
sipConnectRx(objPyWidget, "SomePythonSignal", sipThisObject,
"slot_OnSomePythonSignal")

qtQWidget is the pyobject representing the class that I get from the qt
module.
objPyWidget is a member variable in my class which is an instance of my pyqt
widget.

I've tried the following variations with no luck, sipThisObject is always
null:
haveing my wrapper inherit from sipQWidget
trying to get a wrapper for QObject
casting the this pointer to a sipQWidget pointer.

Thanks,