Ok. I've just found the solution. I'll answer myself for all :)
You can easily profile your program by a right click on your source code, and select "Profile data..." in the "Show" menu.
Eric hasn't finished to surprise me.
Thanks.
++
Jul.

jul wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your precisions.
I've re-installed qt, and because of dependencies, kde too!!
But It works now :)

Any ideas about how works the profiler ?
Thanks.
++
Jul.