Hi Phil,

I see that PyQt 4.4.4 win32 binaries are still available only for Python 2.6.
Have you considered distributing binaries for Python 2.5?

I guess that a lot of PyQt users are still depending on Python 2.5, and since building PyQt is not a 5-minutes task (please consider that it's much longer for other people than yourself ;) ) distributing these binaries would be very useful -- I would also distribute them through Python(x,y). Unless the 4.4.4 release is not worth the effort? (I mean when compared to the 4.4.3 release, not from a general point of view!)

Thanks,
Pierre