On 6 Dec, 2008, at 0:40, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

How does that sounds?

Sounds good! Are we also going to produce OSX binaries on a regular basis?

I haven't even looked seriously at 3.0 yet and therefore wouldn't be the rigth person to build OSX binaries at the moment.

Specifically, who is working on binaries for 3.0 and 2.6.1? Ronald?

I'm not working on those. I can hopefully create 2.6.1 binaries on Sunday evening.

Ronald

(the 2.6.1 release page claims that they are signed with Benjamin's
key, but no binary is even available. Before this gets fixed, I
think we need to agree on who is going to produce the binaries, and
using what schedule.)

Regards,
Martin