On Oct 5, 2009, at 5:00 PM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

I'm skeptical it would have made a difference, and I seemed to have
misplaced the copy of Guido's time machine keys that I had, but it's a
worthwhile experiment anyway :).

Shall we say 2.6.4rc1 tomorrow-ish and if no rc2 is necessary, a final
release on Friday the 16th?

I'll likely be able to produce binaries only on Saturday (17th), but
otherwise, the schedule sounds find to me (in particular as I'm
travelling next week and won't be able to produce binaries between this
Saturday and next Friday).

I could probably do a release on Saturday or Sunday.

-Barry