Hello,

I agree with Brian and Nick. While I don't bother much with Anatoly
anymore (I ignore at least 95% of his postings), I think it is not nice
to let newcomers deal with the cognitive overhead of reading and
appreciating his ramblings.

That said he doesn't need to be banned from *all* of python.org. Each
mailing-list can take individual action. And the justification needn't
be verbose. A two-line public message saying "For the record, Anatoly
Techtonik has been banned from this mailing-list after the request of
numerous contributors" is enough.

Regards

Antoine.