On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:
> This is a continuation of my answer to Christian
>

> On 12/25/2012 5:56 PM, Łukasz Langa wrote:
>>
>> Dnia 25 gru 2012 o godz. 13:37 Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> I'm well and truly to the point of caring far more about the
>>> feelings of people who get frustrated trying to deal with his
>>> obtuseness (whether that arises deliberately or through genuine
>>> cluelessness) than I care about his feelings. He has the entire
>>> internet to play on, we don't have to allow him access to
>>> python.org controlled resources.
>>

>> +1
>>
>> I opened this thread so I feel somewhat responsible to carry this out
>> to finish. Give me a day or two to contemplate on how to achieve the
>> following:
>

> Please do wait. Contemplation and sleep can work wonders.
>

>> 1. Communicate what happened clearly and openly to our community.
>

> I am not sure how broadly you mean 'our community', but please no. Nothing
> need or should be said beyond this list. (Unless Anatoly says something
> elsewhere -- but let him be the first.

At the risk of stating something that I imagine everyone already
knows, this list is itself publicly viewable:

So in some sense what we write here is already being said beyond this
list (though not actively).  For example, the thread we're engaging in
right now is the second result when Googling "python anatoly".

I guess my point is that what's going on is already pretty open to the
outside (from a read-only perspective).

--Chris