On 1/26/2018 1:28 AM, Ethan Furman wrote:
I created a new pull request to add a forgotten news entry, and now it's going through all the pre-checks, etc.

I seem to recall we could add a "trivial" tag to an issue to skip those.  Is that still true, and if so, how?

'trivial' was replaced by 'skip issue', to skip the bpo issue number check, and 'skip news', to skip the news check. A PR to provide forgotten news entry should pass the news check and should have a bpo number (the same one in the news entry).