Would it be possible to get a database(s) download of all of the b.p.o. data
(redacting privacy information if needed)?

I would like to work on a proof of concept using the scientific python stack,
particularly Pandas, to see if we can do a GitHub/GitLab (pick your favorite)
for all new issues and a front end (Flask, Django, Pyramid, etc.) for
historical data. This would be much easier to do with access to the underlying
data.