> * Mariatta proposed to require to have a least one woman in that
> council.

> Why stop at women?

My actual wording was: "not all white men", which actually means quite
different from "must include one woman".

I don't appreciate you jumping straight to accusing me for discrimination.
Assume positive intent, and ask for clarity before scrutinizing and making
accusations.

My PEP will provide guideline on how members of the group should be
nominated, and it is a long list. It will not name names. Only once the PEP
has been accepted that people can nominate folks to fill the role, and
there will be another round of voting.

Some of the questions asked by Victor will be answered in the PEP that I'm
writing, so I will not answer now.